Prescription sunglasses: Recycled money frames LIMITED EDITION
Dresden frames: Made by us in Australia. Lifetime warranty
These limited-edition frames are made out of misprints, leftovers and wastage from Australian banknotes. Yes, made out of money! The material is polypropylene, which shrinks more in our moulding manufacturing process than the TR-90 nylon we make most of our frames from. This means the lenses fitted into these frames are a fraction smaller and are not interchangeable between other Dresden frames. One of the joys and complications of making!
- Single vision German precision
- Choose from grey or brown tint
- Range +/-4 Sphere and up to -2 Cylinder. Prescriptions outside of this range require higher priced specialty lenses. Contact us so we can work out a price for you.
- 1.5 index
- UV protection & high-level sun glare reduction
- anti-scratch outer surface
- anti-reflective inner surface
- spare pins
- cleaning cloth